COVID UPDATE JANUARY 3, 2023
Dear Mountain View Veterinary Client(s):
We are excited to announce that we will begin allowing clients to come into the building with their pets for their exam.
During this transition, we will be implementing the following guidelines:
- Clients should call upon arrival and remain in their vehicle
- For doctor scheduled appointments, a staff member will call you to come inside and escort you directly to an exam room
- For technician scheduled appointments, or if you are picking up food or medication, we will continue to provide curbside service
- If you would prefer to continue with curbside service for doctor’s appointments, we are happy to accommodate your request
- Any person entering the building that is not vaccinated is expected to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth
- Any client who has had contact with someone that tested positive for Covid, or waiting for the results of a Covid test are asked to reschedule your appointment, or have someone else bring your pet for the appointment
We will keep you informed of any future changes.
Please do not hesitate to call us at 724-687-8387; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
The Staff of Mountain View Veterinary Care