Dear Mountain View Veterinary Care Client(s):
Covid Protocol Update #4
Since the mask mandate has been lifted in Pennsylvania, we will no longer require staff and clients to wear a mask in the building.
All other protocols will remain in effect.
- Upon arrival, remain in your vehicle and call us at 724-687-8387 so that we can obtain a history over the phone
- One person will be allowed to come in the building with their pet
- For appointments with the doctor, a staff member will call you to come inside and escort you directly to an exam room
- For technician appointments or if you are picking up food or medication, we will continue to provide curbside service
- If you would prefer to continue with curbside service for doctor appointments, we are happy to accommodate your request
- Any client who has had contact with someone that tested positive for Covid, is showing signs consistent with Covid or is waiting for the results of a Covid test will need to reschedule your appointment, or have someone else bring your pet for the appointment
We will keep you informed of any future changes to our Covid protocol. Please do not hesitate to call us at 724-687-8387; or email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Dr. Ackerman and Mountain View Veterinary Care staff