About Our Hospital
At Mountain View Veterinary Care we believe in providing exemplary medical care, information, and education to our clients so that they can make the best choices for their pets. We are service oriented and strive to make the entire veterinary care experience rewarding. We achieve this by partnering with owners to develop a diagnostic and care plan individualized to their pets.
Mountain View Veterinary Care offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- Reproductive services including breeding timing and management, surgical and vaginal artificial insemination, caesarian sections, and medical treatment of pyometra
- OFA health certifications and European equivalents
- Diagnostics including exams, in house blood machines, ultrasound, and X-ray
- Therapeutic laser for postoperative pain control, arthritis and many other forms of inflammation, and skin lesions
- Routine surgery including spays, neuters, mass removals, and others
- Dentals including digital dental X-ray and surgical tooth extractions
- Routine health care including wellness exams and lab work, treatment of minor injuries, and treatment of illness
We have a brand new facility with dedicated surgical and dental suites. Our equipment is state of the art and includes anesthesia and monitoring machines, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, and therapeutic laser. We work with local specialty and critical care facilities to ensure pets who need more specialized care are referred to the most appropriate place for the best outcome possible.
If you’re ready to see our expert veterinary team in Greensburg, call us today at 724-687-8387 to make an appointment now.